Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Puppets blog Day 2 Sept. 9th . Craig Co.- Jackson Hole Wy.

Nothing , nothing , nothing . That was the view from the backseat today .

Don't ever let anyone tell you that it's a small world . They have never driven across Colorado . I come from a place with a pub on every corner , i mean how else do you make it through the day if you cant stop every now and then for a wee one . Torture that's what it is . There wasn't even anywhere to stop for a pee . I am a bit funny about hedges I need good cold porcelain in front of me, it's a family thing.

So we start by going to the Colorado museum in Craig . Brilliant . First off it's free and its billed as "a museum about cowboys and gun slingers " . very difficult to walk by that one without giving it a second glance . Brilliant , full of guns , chaps ( i know , I know ) saddles and great bits from the gold rush . They nearly died when i signed the visitors book .

Breakfast . Burritos for the boys and the weightwatchers Keith Richards 4 me . That's Two eggs over on to someone else's plate , delicious . Oh and a vodka chaser .

Then we hit the road and the road and the road . i thought i saw some grass move once but it might have been the vodka.

I hate to be negative its not in my nature but why ?? what a waste of space they could have made a city of bars and pubs . Oh well takes all sorts...

we are in Jackson Hole tonight and of course I am hoping to explore where the name came from . In a couple of the dive bars .

I will let you know how my research goes


Blog off


Stephen ( puppet)


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Nick Cave , Tommy Bolin , Stevie Ray Vaughn , Jimmy Hendrix , Jeff Beck , Roxy Music , Stone Roses , Happy Mondays , MC5 , Massive Attack

No comments: