Friday, September 12, 2008

puppets blog day 5 Sun Vally Idaho- Mc Call Idaho Sept. 12th

Met a woman last night calling herself Marie Helene ,who said she would leave her husband for me ( I think she may have left her glasses at home ) I even managed to get a lap dance out of her , which can be difficult as they usually get caught up in my strings
I can tell you it was a wild night I was still there for breakfast , which was when the guilt set in . Not from her I may add but on my side . Her husband came in and offered me a ride in the mountains on his motor bike which I was right up for . That was until I realised we were going off the beaten track to some old abandoned silver mine way out there . I should have know it , he was going to throw me down a disused mine shaft and leave me for dead . You could see the panic in my eyes . actually I've always got panic in my eyes , that's what comes from living on the edge or it could be the fact that my eyes are glass .
Anyway I wasted no time and tried to jump off but my strings were tangled around the foot pegs .......someone help !!! For God sake someone help !!! I promise to be good from now on .
After all that we just ended up going for a nice ride and returning safely .
I thanked him , made my excuses and left . That's the last time I let a married woman take advantage of me like that, unless the old mans out of the country .
Headed out of town once again at speed , having seen all the wildlife I can take of both kinds .
I asked the big guys if I could travel in the trunk , I needed some sleep , plus they were listening to a book called :Zen and the art of motor cycle maintenance . which just made me think about my horror show of a bike ride that i had endured earlier .
Staying a place called The White tail club on a lake in Mc Call . If they don't allow brown tails I wonder what the policy is towards Puppets ?

Blow off

Puppet Stephen


Sound track of the day : Audio book . Zen and the art of motor cycle maintenance , More white stripes , Eurithmics , The Rotten hill gang . Comunards.


1 comment:

Bob said...

Steve, you nut job!

Hey it's Bob, Marnie's husband.

We just missed you in Jackson hole.


Go to Walla Walla!

Be sure to stop in Washington state's wine country. Seriously! Hit Walla Walla, WA if you can. They make fantastic bold cabernets there. There are probably about 40 wineries in town and most offer daily wine tasting. One of my favs is Waterbrook, which is in the middle of downtown on Main Street.

If you go to Walla Walla, there is an old high rise hotel called the Whitman downtown. Stay there! They offer fine dining. Also eat at the Back Stage Bistro on main street. Next to the Back Stage is a good micro brewery. And visit the corn maze, try not to get too lost. [ask locals for directions]

But definetely drink the red wines out there. Very good red wines! On your way out of town, go due west for a few hours and visit Mt. St. Helens for a nice volcano hike. Or head northwest towrds Mt. Rainer and Seattle.


Get in touch with Marnie if you need more info.