Wednesday, September 10, 2008

puppets blog day three. jackson Hole WY. - Yellowstone National Park WY .

Where are we ? The WI FI connection password in the wort hotel is Moose .
In fact most things in Jackson hole I swear have a moose reference . I saw a sign in a store that read : Trophy Moose for sale . I presume this is what people refer to a young ugly wife as up here . Its a bit like Coyote ugly for the one you married .
last night a cabbie said to me " I have a felony against me for posession of cocaine, but now i go fly fishing instead ". For a second there I took to him , but having been fly fishing I concluded he was a bloody fool .
By the way there was an incident in my room last night with a young bear . I know how it looked in the photographs but believe me it was just a bit of horse play .
We all had a quick look around town this morning , and i can tell you if I was covered in fur here i would be scared , really scared . In fact I would move to NY or LA or somewhere normal . If its got blood in it they will make something else out of it . Jeff bought a beaver skin covered toilet seat . I ask you that's just plain immoral . today I am glad I am glad to be stuffed already.
Drove to Yellowstone Park . Nice drive . Short and sweet . Saw a moose , or maybe an elk . All look the same to me .
Because of Jeff we had to wait out side in the cold for an hour just to watch a geyser go off . This is actually very simular to the sort of effect a cappuccino machine makes apart from the fact that you don't even get any coffee at the end . Overrated . One interesting thing about the steam spray is that its called : old faithful . they can predict its next gush every 90 minutes within 10 minutes either way . I used to be able to do that

Blogging off

puppet ( Stephen )

soundtrack of the day : Roxy music . The clash .

No comments: