Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stephen webster & Jeff feero . North by northwest a psycological road trip and puppet show in super marrionation .

Puppets blog day one .

7th september 2008

Place Boulder Colorado.



After the physical and mental torture i endured over the ten days of last years trans America road trip i cannot believe that big Stephen ( the puppeteer ) and Jeff the( highwayman) have once again kidnapped me, stuffed me in with the rest of their luggage , flown me from London and plan to prop me up in the back of that old 59 thunderbird forcing me to listen to the absolute crap they talk and the even worse music they listen to for another ten days while they drive from Boulder co. to Vancouver Canada for no apparent reason other than bunk off work



the real torture starts tomorrow . Tonight we have managed to convince a couple of lovely but naive women who own a gallery in Boulder called art and soul to throw a bon voyage party for us . I only hope they have thought to invite some local puppets otherwise i will just grab a bottle of JD. and get wasted on my own in a corner to drown the sorrow of what lies in store for me over the next 10 days of this pointless trip



Cheers bloggers



Stephen ( the puppet )

No comments: