Monday, September 15, 2008

Puppets frog day 8 Sept . 15th . Day in Portland Or.

Great night out . Big Stephens clients 4 women and one man . perfect Even if He, Jeff and the other Guy Tim want one each that leaves a spare . I usually do pretty well in these situations . Obviously I have no competition on the looks and personality front but just as a back up I carry a couple of bits of jewellery in my pocket to tempt them , bit like Michael Jackson does with candy for the kids .

Sure enough got myself a corker . Hardly minging at all when I squinted . After dinner went to a Sinful Sunday burlesque club . Brilliant except I had a restricted view seat . A fat fella sat right in front of me . My new friend described the show to me , not quite the same really .

Had to go to work today with big Stephen At Carl Greves Jewellery store . Everyone wants to meet the puppet. It should be flattering but I feel a bit like the Elephant man paraded around just for titillation purposes . I am a puppet with feelings too you know . The only difference is my feelings are a bit creepy .

Hey Highlight of the day met Tommy Thayer from Kiss . Cool guy and a proper rock star not like big Stephen . Apparently Tommy buys his jewellery
which is really what Stephen does best . He should realize that and stop pretending to be like the real thing .

Another night out with the girls tonight . Its usually the second date is when it all goes pear shaped . I can only keep my little secret a secret for so long .



Bogg off Puppet Stephen


No sound track other than the Muzak in the store

No comments: