Thursday, September 11, 2008

Puppets blog day four . Yellowstone Ntl. Pk. WY. - Sun Vally Idaho .sept. 11th

I woke in a foul mood this morning . An irresponsible intake of alcohol by Jeff last night aroused a level of snoring in him that was more annoying than the blue man group . I never got a wink and to add insult to injury Jeff said he didnt sleep either , which is BS as no one snores while awake.
Having no ears is a problem when it comes to earplugs . my own room tonight
Left yellowstone at the crack . need to get away from all this nature . I need the kind of wildlife that wears fishnets .Unfortunately we left too fast for the park police who pulled us over and asked for I.D . which is a problem for me as a photo of a person in bandages is not acceptable .
It ended as a double whammy . I had an open bottle of JD in the car and there was a tail light out .
I dont know how Jeff managed to get away with it , all I know is i saw him getting into the cops car and came out 20 mins. later and they were both smiling .

Breakfast in West yellowstone (I guess we must have been staying on the upper East side ) . Next door to the restaurant was a jeweller. Funny because he had a bear skin on the wall above his bench and I have the playboy calender . He must be a naturist jeweller also .

In the restaurant met a missionary . Nice fellow with the biggest Beatles T shirt on I have ever seen , it was as though they were life size . His name was Joe Walsh . I wondered what happened to The eagles

This is a long days drive 380 miles . It looks as though Idaho is made of corn . could be a painful leg .

Now we are talking . In the city of Butte in a restaurant called pickles I have found god . Well nearly but at least heaven , in the form of Mary and Angel . One cooked for me and one served . Even Mary was an angel . Two angels and a jalepeno burger hows that for one lunch stop ? All in the first city to be lit by atomic power

that has really cheered me up . me and big stephen have been singing all afternoon

blog off

puppet Stephen


Sound track for the day : Radio 4 show genius , Rod stewart ( 1st album ) , Raconteurs , Derek and clive , Elastica , The Cure , INXS , White stripes

No comments: